Sunday, April 25, 2010

save depresion life

I have created this blog for people who suffer from depression in India. I want help those people who suffer from depression and some time they attempt to commite suciede. This blog is for all people as students, youths, teenagers, men, women.
There is so many reason that make depression as studying tensoin, love tension, husband and wife misunderstanding tension, family disput, zelous with other, office tension etc.
Any tension, sorrow which make us depress our life we can say that is depression.
Now these cases increasing day by day, due to this some people can not tolrarte their tension and they commit sucide they do not think about their past or future after their death. They do not think about anything for their relative as well as parent.
This blog will help to save life those who try to commit sucide.
you may share your problem my team will try to solve your problem or sugest you about life.
you may mail me or contact me.

any one can share problem and solve this also.


i hope you will copreate me.
soon....i update my id and no.

No comments:

Post a Comment